- This item is FINAL SALE. Not eligible for return or exchange
- RideWarm&Dry™ technology encapsulates feet for winter performance without bulk
- Seam sealed waterproof leather uppers and internal waterproof membranes keep moisture out while an insulated lining keeps warmth in
- A neoprene tongue backs the front zipper for additional water resistance
- Abrasion-resistant, textured full-grain leather adds durability and style
- SpurSync™ molded heel holds spur in place and protects from wear
- Anti-microbial, 3D-molded removable insole keeps feet fresh and cushions with Kerrits logo pattern underneath
- K-Stride™ midsole provides advanced stability and reduces fatigue
- OrangeZone™ outsole offers durability and great grip in the irons
Sizing notes: If you are in between sizes, we suggest that you size up a half size.
For some customers with a high arch, this boot may not be the perfect fit for you! The zipper length is shortened to help maintain the integrity of the waterproofing. While this is great for keeping feet dry, we have heard from a few customers with a high arch that it makes the boot difficult for them to put on. We know it is hard to tell without experiencing them in person, so if you’d like to try them on before you buy, use our handy retailer locater to find a local tack shop near you where you can try on and purchase if they make your feet happy.