Strongid safely removes and controls various internal parasites in horses and ponies, including mature infestations of large strongyles, small strongyles, roundworms and pinworms.
- Safe for use in horses and ponies, including breeding, pregnant and lactating mares and young foals
- Active ingredient, pyrantel pamoate, is from the chemical class tetrahydropyrimidine, which is unrelated to other classes of equine anthelmintics
- Effective against mature infections of roundworms, large strongyles, small strongyles and pinworms
- Shown to be effective against benzimidazole-resistant strongyles1
- Convenient disposable syringe treats up to 1,200 pounds of body weight